Friday, September 28, 2012

Love of Umbrella


I heard the sound of rain outside the class. I sighed.
“I can’t go home…” I mumbled.
“Why?” he asked me.
“I don’t bring my umbrella…”
“I bring mine. You can use it.”
“Eh? What about you?”
“We can go home together, right?”  He smiled at me.
I heard the sound of thumping in my heart. I didn’t know what it was but it seemed like butterflies were in my stomach. 
I nodded shyly. “Hmm…”
I heard the sound of the rain around me.
Ten years had passed since that day, but I still held his blue umbrella. 
I walked toward him. “Hi, how are you?” I greeted him.
He kept silent.  
I bent my knees. “Thank you for being my umbrella these past ten years. I miss you.”


RIP
Victor Andreas
1 July 1985 - 17 March 2002




-ultrautogia- 
#FF2in1


No comments:

Post a Comment