Saturday, September 22, 2012

Do You Believe Me?


"Why do you lie?" her tears fell down.
"What? I never lie to you? Why are you like that?" I defended myself. 
"You lie! I'm still waiting for you! You promise me! Why do you lie?!!" she wailed out loud. 
My body was so stiff.
"I don't get it. I don't know what you mean..." I mumbled. 
"You! You said you'll only give your love to me! You said you'll only give your heart to me! But what? What did you do? You still go out with that damn bitch!" She punched my chest. 
I clenched my fist. 
"Fine!!" I yelled "If that's what you want, If that can make you believe me, I really will give you my love, I really will give you my heart!" 
I took a knife, ripped my chest, grabbed my bloody throbbing heart, and gave it to her. 
"Do you believe me now?"






-ultrautogia-

inspired by Peud and Gob of ATM Errak (Thailand Movie)

2 comments: