Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm not afraid of death, but I'd like to be a vampire. A random thought.


This thing randomly appeared in my head. And I just wanna share it.

I recently realized that vampire actually is afraid of death. That's way they threw away their soul to evil and became immortal. They can't die.

I, for some reasons, am not afraid of death. But, somehow, I'd like to be a vampire, If I could.

It's not because I wanna be immortal. No. I just wanna live longer than what can I imagine.

Vampires can heal their own wound. They never get sick or ill or hurt.

They drink blood of anyone, whether their preys have some serious disease in their blood or not, they just don't get any effect on their body or life or blood.

They also are not afraid of being infected by some illness.

Is that kind of life convenient?

You can heal your own wound.
You don't feel painful or hurt.
You can't get sick or ill.
You can't die.

If I had a chance, I wanna heal my own disease, I wanna heal my own wound, I don't wanna feel in pain, I don't wanna feel hurt. I don't wanna get sick or ill. I wanna be healthy. I wanna live longer.

I may not need to be a vampire.

I just wanna have my healthy life. And I wanna live longer.

That's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment