Thursday, October 11, 2012

Someday We'll Be Together


Frozen night. I saw the stars at the sky. There is only one star shining very brightly there. I smiled at the star. I missed him.
I remember the first time I met him ten years ago on this park. He fell, umm, no, we fell for each other. But, we knew we couldn't be together.
He held my hand and said "Someday, we'll be together."
"Why not now?", I asked.
"Because we can't."
He smiled and kissed me. I sinked in his lips.
Suddenly, I saw a big white wings on his back. He started to fly.
I closed my mouth with my hands. I couldn't believe what I saw.
"Are you an angel?", I asked in trigger.
"No, I'm a star. The most shining star in your life. Good bye."
He flew and flew and flew in the middle of the night. I watched him shining so brightly in the darkness of the sky. I cried.
"Someday, we'll be together, my most shining star." I whispered to myself.

-ultrautogia-
#FF2in1



No comments:

Post a Comment