Friday, October 05, 2012

I Love You For A Thousand Years


"I love you for a thousand years." she said to me that night.
I stared her deeply.
"Me too. I love you for a thousand years." I answered her plainly.
She embraced me happily.
Stupid, I thought. How can you love for a thousand years? We only live for less than a hundred years.

Five hundred years later.  
I do not love her anymore, but she still loves me.
I become so numb. She still embraces me. She still loves me.
I wish I could die. No. I'm already dead.
How can I be trapped in the same coffin with her?
Ah, I remember ! It was that time ! When she said that she loved me for a thousand years and I said the same thing and she embraced me and suddenly a car hit us and we died instantly.
What should I do now?
I can't do anything. I have to wait. Wait for another five hundred years. Then, it all will be over.


-ultrautogia-
#FF2in1

No comments:

Post a Comment