Wednesday, February 16, 2011

un...



Can you see me? No, you can’t!
Can you look at me? No, you can’t!
Can you hear and listen to me? No, you can’t!
Can you talk to me? No, you can’t!
Can you smile at me? No, you can’t!
Can you laugh with me? No, you can’t!
Can you feel me? No, you can’t!
Can you understand me? No, you can’t!
Can you care about me? No, you can’t!
Can you recognize me? No, you can’t!

Can you see and look at my broken heart?
Torn into pieces…
But, it’s unseen!
Can you feel, hear, and listen to my broken wings?
Fallen to the deepest darkness…
But, it’s unheard!
Can you touch my hand and hold it?
So cold and frozen
But, it’s unfelt!
Can you turn your head, smile at me, and talk to me?
Talking, smiling, and caring about you…
But, it’s unworthy!
Can you recognize my mind and keep it in your heart?
Understand you and laugh with you…
But, it’s unwanted!

Alone and lonesome right here…

you leave me unseen, unheard, unfelt, unworthy, unwanted… 

un... 

No comments:

Post a Comment