Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year ! First Post ! Let's Travel !

Happy New Year~!

These past two days (30dec-31dec) I had my holiday in some beaches in East Java and Jogjakarta.

East Java 

First day which was 30 dec 2012, it was a lovely Sunday :) my family and I went to a 'semi-virgin' beach called Pantai Klayar or Klayar Beach. Some said that this beach was unknown back then in the year of 2002. But, lately, people start to visit this beach. Well, let's say, to reach this beach we have to struggle. The road is so narrow with ravines on the left and right sides. Too narrow for two cars. So, it will be so much difficult and dangerous when there are cars from different direction coming toward us.... :s I was fully awake and concentrated to the road because I was so afraid :|
Our car got stuck on what so called bunch-of-mountain-rocks-and-mud... That was soooooooooooooo frightening and it couldn't move at all and we got ravine beside us........... >o<
Well, yeah, that was a bit about our journey, hopefully, they will expand the road for the safety.........

Ok, now, the beach ! It was a beautiful beach ! yes, beautiful....
Not many people were there and the sound of the sea and wave and wind are so beautiful......
The wave is quite strong but I think it's fine if we just walk along the seashore (well, actually there are any signs which shows some dangerous areas)
The 'islands' (I don't know what's the name LOL) are so beautiful too. And actually there was some beautiful things beyond those 'islands' but I didn't go there because my sister didn't want to, she was too tired and I had to accompany her -_- ugh... (now I regret it because my mom said it was beautiful)
My mom said there was some holes on the rocks or maybe coral which will make "CHUUUUU" sounds when the water splash to the air... I watched her video of this phenomena and I made 'I want to go there' expression :( I wish I could turn back time and left my sister and went there :'(

but, well, Yeah...............
I still got some pictures of this beach :)



Well, actually, only two pictures :p

Alright, after spending some time in klayar beach, we moved to another place. It was a cave.
What cave? It is called 'Goa Gong'. A cave that can make 'Gong' sound. How come?
Well, first thing first, I will tell you what is Gong.

Gong is a traditional music instrument from Indonesia (especially Java) which make 'gong' sound when we hit it.
just like in this picture :)

Well, enough said about the 'Gong' thingy... 
Now, Goa Gong (Gong Cave), just like the name, Goa Gong is a cave that can make 'gong' sound like Gong makes. How can it be? apparently it is because of the stones inside the cave. Goa Gong is a stalactite and stalagmite cave. So, shortly, Goa Gong is a limestone cave. 

And here I got some pictures of it 


The last picture is the highlight! It is the only stone that can make 'gong' sound when we hit it. 

Side notes: When we are inside the cave, we are not allowed to say unnecessary things and we have to respect the area (kinda sacred, I think) and it is very hot inside. But, don't worry, there are many blowers provided inside the cave. :) 

Jogjakarta

Second day was 31 dec 2012, after getting not really enough rest, we went to other beaches. Indrayanti Beach and Krakal Beach. 
Indrayanti Beach was soooooooooooo freaking crowded -____- 
Well, I kinda couldn't feel the atmosphere of the beach because I barely heard the sounds of the sea, only screaming of many people there. And I barely enjoyed the view, people were everywhere............... 

But, fortunately, there was that 'island' standing so still so high over there and we all allowed to climb it. Yay! My sister and I decided to climb that 'island' and got the best view of all angles (LOL :D) 
From that top of 'island', we could see the whole seashore from one beach to another and the seashore and the sea. B-E-A-UTIFUL ! 

And here I got some pictures of it 


Well, yeah, that's all that I could get from the top of the 'island'. It was so beautiful and breathtaking. 

After visiting Indrayanti beach, we moved to another beach called Krakal beach, but I didn't take any sneak peek of the beach because we were so tired and we kinda enjoyed the view, so we just sat on the sands safe and sound. kekekeke :p 

These two days were freaking both exciting and tiring. It's exciting because it felt like it's been years since I visit beach or sea. The sounds of the wave and sea, the scent of sea, the salty air, the super wind of the sea, and the unique sands...... I love them. Yet, it's tiring so I sometimes thought that when we traveled from one place to another place we might find annoying things (it can be anything) or we might think that home is the best place. 

Overall, that was the last trip in 2012. Let's make more and more trips and journeys in 2013 and the years after. Let's travel around the world ! 

Happy New Year ! ^^



-ultrautogia- 













No comments:

Post a Comment