Friday, November 02, 2012

Something changing

I stared at my reflection in the mirror.
The same.
I stared at his reflection in the mirror.
The same.
I took a deep breath. There’s fog in the air. Cold. I felt so cold.
It’s freeze.
He held my hand. There’s something soft on my skin. But, it’s cold. I still felt so cold.
It’s freeze.
I embraced him. He took me into his chest. I heard constant heartbeats.
But still, I felt cold.
We are still the same. We are not changing.
Somehow, deep down there, something changing between us.
“So, we have to end it all here?”, I whispered to him.
“Hm. I’m sorry. I will marry her tomorrow, you know, my family want me to marry her for the sake of…”
“I knew it”, I cut his words “I knew it all… And I can feel it too… you don’t love me anymore, right?”
He hesitated. He released me from his chest.
I stared him. Same face. Same expression. Same gestures. Same voice. Same person.
Different heart. Different heartbeats.
“I’m sorry… I can never lie to you…”
“It’s okay. Just marry her.”
He hugged me again and left me few minutes later.
He’s still the same person that I knew. I’m still the same person that he knew.
But, something changing in us. Our hearts have changed. He has no heart for me. I have no heart for him. He has no love left for me. I have no love left for him.
Somehow, he left me something that I keep in secret.
A baby inside me.
Something changing in me.  
It’s more precious than our love or him or even my life. I will keep the baby for myself.




-ultrautogia- 

No comments:

Post a Comment