Friday, November 23, 2012

Is this what we call Skyfall?



I took a deep breath.

A year ago, I found something strange on my body. At first, I thought it was just a common reaction towards some allergy. Not long, that strange thing has gone away.

A year after, I found the same something strange on my body. And it remains longer in my body than a year ago.

I am worried.

I googled about this strange thing..........

And tried to match the symptoms found on google with that strange thing. It matched.

Skyfall.

My sky is almost falling.

I never expect this kind of thing will happen to me.

I never think. I never want.

I am afraid to tell it to others.

I am afraid of telling this to my mom, dad, and sis. I am afraid of telling this to my friends.

I am afraid of seeing doctor just to make sure about the disease.

I am afraid of the reality that I may face.

Am I a coward?

















I don't know what to do.




I found rash around my breasts. I thought it was allergy.

But, the symptoms led me to breast cancer.




I don't know what to do.





-ultrautogia-



No comments:

Post a Comment