Thursday, November 22, 2012

Simple Life, Simple Death

were we simply born to life?
will we simply die in death?

I keep questioning myself. I keep asking my life.

Am I a simply human being? Am I a simply human being who will go to die?

Why is everything so simple?
Why does everything seem so simple?

Is my life simple?
Is my death simple?

Do I have mean?
Do I have meaningful life for me and others?
Do I have meaningful death for me and others?

What do I live for?
Whom do I live for?

What do I die for?
Whom do I die for?

I may feel so much tired with my life, but I'm not afraid of life. I wanna live, yes, I wanna live.
I'm not afraid of death and I don't wanna die.

Simply because I still look for the meaning of life. Simply because I still look for the meaning of death.

I think, if I die, I can't find any meaning of life and death. But, If I live, I can find it.

But, life is not that simple. Death is also not that simple.

Life tricks on me. And Death smiles on the edge of the road.

Life and Death may play on me. They are well-coordinated frenemy.

I am just a simple human being walk on the road of Life and Death.

I am a simple one.

A simple one may not be worried about Life and Death.

But, What am I doing now? Why do I ask about Life and Death.

I will just simply walk and run on this road of Life and Death.

I simply came and will simply go.

Simple Life, Simple Death, and Simple Human Being.

What will Life and Death bring me to?

Simplicity?

What simplicity will bring me to?

Well, yeah, I am simple. My life is simple, and so will my death.

I should be simple. My life should be simple and so should be my death.




No comments:

Post a Comment