Saturday, July 30, 2011

is it really the end?

i watched the last part of Harry Potter yesterday~
i cried almost half of the movie... the saddest Harry Potter movie ever~~~
Remembering how i grew up along with Harry Potter.... more than ten years... and it is just over right away~~~

I cried because the story was epic and also the movie was so great... moreover i cried because there are no more Harry Potter movie anymore...

I still remember how I always struggle along with my friends to get the tickets~~ I also remember when I was in junior high, I was so happy to get free ticket to watch Harry Potter~~

Harry Potter didn't only leave some impressive moment and memories from the novels, stories, and movies... but also... more than that... some irreplaceable friendship, struggling, tears, laugh, anger, love, and more and more and more childhood memories.

I will never forget all the novels and movies series of Harry Potter. I grew up with those. I lived my childhood with those. And I will never regret it.

2 comments: