Saturday, July 23, 2011

I LOVE YOU, TIKA~~~!

I remembered that I promised myself to invite some friends to karaoke on my 21st birthday. But, i didn't do it. well, almost... so, I decided.... a week later to invite some friends to karaoke... YAY ! YAY !! YAY !!! i love karaoke with my friends~~~

Unfortunately... no one could come and join it... huks huks....

i was just tooooooooo upset !! hish !!

so, i decided to go to mall with my bestest friend *with a lil bit force actually, she even said that i kidnapped her -_-*

anyway.... i became a lil bit calm and okay...but, i still wanted to go to karaoke...

so i insisted to go to karaoke even it was just with her....

well, she's just too kind to me and said "okay, as u will."

KYAAAA~~~!! i was so happy~~~

SO WE SANG AND TOOK SOME PICTURES....

HERE THEY ARE~~~


I'm in yellow, she's in blue~~~!!! we're singing so happily. :DDD
we're friends since we were 2yrs old baby~~~ kekekekeke... how long is that up until now???

our friendship will last forever~~~ PEACE OUT~~~!




















I WAS JUST SO HAPPY~~~ THANK U MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER~~~ let's do karaoke again next time.... hahahaha

I LOVE YOU TIKA~~~!!! <33333

No comments:

Post a Comment