Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Take Me All The Way


Eye to eye. Skin to skin.
He could see through my blue eyes. He could touch my fair skin.
Ear to ear. Lips to lips.
He could listen to my soft voice. He could kiss my smooth lips.
"I wanna be with you forever." I said to him.
"Me too." He answered me.
"But we can't." My voice triggered.
He stayed silent.
"I must go. You know, I can't stay here forever." I said to him as I stroke his hair.
"Then, take me with you..."
"No, you can't go back if you go with me..."
"Well, that's okay. I don't wanna go back as long as I'm with you. Take me all the way."
I smirked. "Are you sure? Then, close your eyes."
He closed his eyes for few seconds, the moment he opened his eyes, he's really with me.
"Now, you're with me. In my world. In the mirror. In the world of shadows." I said as I embraced him. " We can love each other forever."


-ultrautogia- 
#FF2in1

No comments:

Post a Comment