Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello Again !

Hello again ! 

I miss my blog so much ! 

Recently, I couldn't post anything and even access my blog... I just didn't know why... 
Until yesterday, my internet connection was so bad and yuck (well, actually, the internet connection didn't work at all !). Terrible !! 
I was so angry and annoyed. Then, my friend suggested me to call the provider and complain about it. So, I called the provider and complained about it. 
Okay, after a long process of dialing some numbers, I could connect to the technician (or whatever you call him). I told him what the problems and he asked me to wait. Well, after some moments he asked whether my internet connection had worked or not. Alas, it didn't work yet ! Then, he asked me to do some procedures on my internet connection setting in my laptop. Yeah, it was a long long long way to do. 
And.... Voila ! My internet connection came back to normal ! 
Well, that's not surprising actually... But, it made me happy because some days ago I couldn't access some sites like blogspot, tumblr, wordpress, and other sites. Everytime I wanted to access them, I must had been redirected to adfly and google and I really couldn't access the sites I wanted to visit. That's so weird. I could only access  certain sites like twitter, facebook, soundcloud, and youtube. Even then, sometimes the connection redirected me to google or adfly. So, it was like a flicker connection. At a certain time I could access it, but some time, I couldn't. 
That's why, I was so annoyed with my internet connection and too lazy to use the internet connection. My anger was at its peak when the internet connection couldn't connect at all yesterday. But, that was also a fortunate event, I mean, if the internet connection didn't go wrong like yesterday, I might not complain, I might not get my internet connection back to normal, I might not be able to access this blog. 

Oh well, yeah, what I wanna say is... 

Sometimes, bad things happen to us because it is the way to make everything else get better. 

This is only a simple thing I wanna share. 

The most annoying thing that happen in my life can be solved and make everything else beyond it get better. 

This is only about the story of internet connection, the sites, and me. 

Overall, I just want to write in this blog. 

I really miss writing here. 

~^.^~


-ultrautogia-

No comments:

Post a Comment