Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Life is not that easy (question mark)

Life is not that easy. Why do i say so? I talk about CHOICES. Life is about lots of CHOICES. we can do nothing except CHOOSE or DECIDE. Well, that's quite hard for me. I never like choices, i never like choosing, i never like deciding...

Well... i wish i could skip that kind of thing !

However... the more i try to runaway the more choices come to me... 
I feel like it is useless to escape.. I have to face it. 

Like a coward. yes, maybe i'm a coward. Or, anyone can say that to me... 

I learn lots of things in this life.... sacrifice... yes, when i make a choice.... i have to sacrifice something else (that maybe important or less important but i like it or want it... but really need it... complicated, huh?)

I HAVE SACRIFICED LOTS OF THINGS TO DECIDE OR CHOOSE SOMETHING OVER OTHERS... !! that, somehow, makes me sad.... 

But... I never find that my choice disappoint me... I have just to keep moving forward... 

It will never end... make choice, decide, choose... i will have to do it, maybe, all the way i live...
something that I dislike the most but I have to do it the most... 

Somehow... i find it challenging... i want to love make choice, decide, or choose... I have to love it... 

Yah, life is not that easy.... It's not that easy to decide loving my-most-hateful-thing like making choice... 

Yah, life is not that easy... It's not that easy to choose sacrifying my-loving-thing over others just for good sake... 

well, I have to stop here. I gotta make choices again. Ppyong~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment